Friday, July 8, 2011

Uncles+Football

We had some visitors the last few weeks. McKay had football camp one week and Aaron had camp the next week. We had so much fun having both uncles in town (including half uncle Conner.)

We went to IKEA with Uncle McKay. I love that place because its amazing how they can squeeze a king size bed, washer/dryer, kitchen, bathroom, 42" tv, storage, etc in a 250 sq ft area. It boggles my mind considering I can't seem to find enough space for half of my wardrobe in our apt.

McKay and Andie testing out the awesome chairs in IKEA (yes that is a nasty rat tail in McKay's hair)


Also, my parents came in town to watch part of Aaron's camp so we got to see them too! I love having family come visit. Fortunately while my parents were in town we all gained about 200 lbs. Not kidding. Magleby's, Texas Roadhouse, Kneaders, Cafe Rio, Zupas, Rubios, The Sweet Tooth Fairy, Cocoa Bean, and the BYU bookstore (mint brownies anyone?). YUM! We also went bowling at BYU... so fun.

Here is all the action.




And of Course little Andie had to try too.

After my parents left AZ and Conner really wanted to go to the nickel arcade in Orem...so we all went and got our fix of lazer tag, skee ball, DDR etc in. What is it about arcades that are so much fun? We couldn't stop playing that stupid game where you put the token in and try to get it in the exact spot to push the other 30 tokens over the edge; and in the end all you get is tickets. Sooo addicting!

Since there wasn't much for Andie to do there we thought we would put her on a carousel... I think it was the most amazing experience of her life!



No comments:

Post a Comment