Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Work It Out

Brady and I have been doing Crossfit for a few months now. We L-O-V-E it! We can't get enough. It is all based out of a small warehouse and they just have a small amount of weights, pull-up bars, ab mats, boxes, kettle bells, med balls, rowing machines and that's about it. But the amount of workouts are endless. Here are a few of the exercises we do.

Me doing my wall climbs. This is totally one that you can do at home and it is such a great arm and shoulder work out!


Brady doing muscle ups. He has a huge respect for gymnasts now because these are impossibly hard! The other day his entire workout was 30 muscle ups for time. He did it in a little under 7 minutes. AMAZING!


Jennie doing LEGIT pullups. PS, I played 4 years of college soccer and have never been able to do 1 stinkin pull up....guess who did their first pull up ever yesterday! ME!!! WHOOT WHOOT!


Here I am trying to do a clean and Jerk workout. The clean is the first part, then the jerk is the part where I push it above my head. It was one of the hardest workouts I have ever done. So satisfying.


Here is Andie doing her workout. We are usually brainwashing her with baby einstein on Brady's computer while we do our workouts, but today she just wanted to get in on the action!


Practicing our deadlift.



3 comments:

  1. annie you are an animal! I love the last pic of you guys and andie! hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid Andie and out lift me.

    ReplyDelete