Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday Girl

So this should really be broken down into 3 posts, but we will keep it to 2. Andie turned the big O-N-E on August 13th and had ohhhhh THREE birthday parties. Why not eh... you only turn 1 once! The first one was held at my most favorite breakfast place on the PLANET, Magleby's Fresh. Their buttermilk pancakes (a little under done) with the buttermilk syrup and a side of whipped cream is TO DIE FOR! Any-who... Jennie made Andie the most thoughtful gift EVER! While Brady and I were in Salt Lake one afternoon Jennie offered to "watch" Andie for us. Well little did we know she was having a little mini photo shoot with her and some ADORABLE outfits (those pictures will come when I get them!) Carlee, Jennie's friend was the photographer and did such a great job. They took a bunch of the photos and put them in a cute photo book as well as putting some others in a frame. Such a sweet idea and a wonderful gift! PS, Jennie also gave Andie the ADORABLE skirt and "Birthday Girl" hat she has on in all of the photos... What would we do without you Jen??

Andie and the soccer girls




The second party we had was the day after arriving in CA. Lisa and Heather had planned the cutest party for Andie. We had lots of Family over for a BBQ, swimming, and FUN!

Pop and Andie saying she's "1"!



Andie, Brady and I


Andie and my attempt at making a mini 3-layer cake









Andie in shock over her Jack-in-the-box


Andie loves her Great Grandma and Grandpa



Thank you Anutie Heather for the BEST baby pool ever!!



Andie LOVES the pool so much. I think we may have an olympian on our hands!





I can't believe she is already 1... This year has flown by, but it has been one amazing year getting to know our little princess! XOXO Andie!

1 comment:

  1. Annie, you have the most beautiful little family. I love reading your blog. I was thinking of adding you to my blog list but thought I would ask first so you don't think I am a stalker. If you like looking at blogs, feel free to check mine out too. Be warned, it is kinda dorky. Anyway, Happy Birthday Andie!

    ReplyDelete