Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HeRmOsA BeAcH

So last week was AMAZING! We spent the week at Hermosa beach in a beach house with my family. It was so nice to have everyone all together. We did lots of fun things and spent ample time at the beach. So fun!

Watching the LA Galaxy play Manchester City...and searching for the Beckham Brood in a VIP box across the way. Unfortunately my 20/20 vision isn't good enough.



















I also got to partake of one of these at the Dodger's game, not to mention the philly cheesesteak, frozen lemonade, and copius amounts of heavenly kettle corn I shoveled into my mouth handfuls at a time :)















Much to Brady's dismay we got to partake of this little GEM.

Since then I have found myself bursting out with many renditions of "Do you hear the people sing singing the songs of Angry men" meanwhile Brady rolls his eyes and gets super annoyed. I secretly think he liked it and is just ashamed to admit it because he made such a stink about seeing it in the first place. I mean really, who doesn't LOVE a good (AMAZING) musical!

When we weren't busy being thespians and fans, we were busy doing this...
















Landon and Andie hardly needed to go to the beach because they had a better option right on our back porch. Landon loved to splash everyone in sight and it took Andie a few minutes to get used to, but then she joined right in the action.

































These two cousins just love to play together. The first thing Andie looked for every morning was Landon, and Landon woke up asking for Andie....So sweet.



















During this trip Andie got the nick-name "Jack" because of her snaggle tooth. (Grandpa thought she looked like a jack 0 lantern when she smiled). You tell me what you think...



Overall the trip was a blast. Thanks to mom and dad and the rest of the fam for making it so memorable! Now back to real life...but still wishing i were here...


1 comment:

  1. A to the men on that. So fun. I'm still singing Les Mis CONSTANTLY. I'm thinking of just buying the whole soundtrack on iTunes to get it out of my system. Can't wait to see you guys soon! such a fun trip xo

    ReplyDelete