Saturday, August 20, 2011

Moving

Our married life so far has consisted of a move from Idaho to Utah, Utah to CA, CA back to Utah....And now Utah back to CA! We LOVE moving so much! PSH. But I need to work, so we are back in Modesto now while Brady does BYU Independent study this fall.

While we were in Hermosa Beach Andie chased after Landon ALL day long, and I think she realized that the chasing would be much more efficient and less painful if she did it on her feet as opposed to on her butt/leg/knee. We returned home and the next day she TOOK OFF! And I mean took off. She has not looked back since. I have only seen hints of the "pirate crawl" maybe once a day, but other than that she is on her feet 24/7. Here is a little of the action....



When we originally decided to move we were all going to pack Brady's car and drive Brady, Andie and I. I was not super thrilled to have Andie in the car for a grueling 12 hour (that would quickly turn into 15+ hours) drive. UGH. Little did we know Grandma Marshall "Lolli" was going to be flying to Utah the day before we had planned to leave to catch Jennie's Blue/White soccer game. Soooooo, we begged her to fly home with Andie (thank heaven's she still flies free!) Of course Lolli was SUCH a good sport about it and didn't even bat an eye. We all know how stressful it is to fly with a baby ALONE! We are so grateful for her, because Brady and I made it to CA in under 11 hours and enjoyed every second of peace and quiet. Thank you Lolli!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that little grin of hers. Now that she is mobile you are in for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be nice to be close to family. I miss being around my fam in cali! Can't believe Andie is so grown up and walking! She is a doll. Good luck with work Annie! Tell your parents hi for me :)

    ReplyDelete